当前位置:贤学网>文学>经典美文> 美文英语短篇:英语美文摘抄《现在,你是我的》

美文英语短篇:英语美文摘抄《现在,你是我的》

时间:2024-01-07 13:54:32 经典美文 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

经典美文英语短篇:英语美文摘抄《现在,你是我的》

  在日常学习、工作和生活中,大家都写过美文吗?什么是美文?就像一千个人心中就有一千个哈姆雷特一样,每个人心目中都有自己衡量美文的标准。那么,你知道一篇好的美文要怎么写吗?以下是小编为大家整理的经典美文英语短篇:英语美文摘抄《现在,你是我的》,希望对大家有所帮助。

经典美文英语短篇:英语美文摘抄《现在,你是我的》

  And now you 8217;re mine.

  现在,你是我的。

  Rest with your dream in my dream.

  请让你的梦栖息在我的梦里。

  Love and pain and work should all sleep now.

  现在,爱情和痛苦和工作都应该入睡。

  The night turns on its invisible wheels,黑夜转动它那看不见的轮子,and you are pure beside me

  你在我的身边

  as a sleeping amber.

  纯洁如一只入睡的琥珀。

  No one else, Love, will sleep in my dreams.

  没有谁,爱人,会睡在我的梦里。

  You will go, we will go together, over the waters of time.

  你会离开,我们会走在一起,在时间的海洋上。

  No one else will travel through the shadows with me,没有谁会与我一同穿过阴影而行,only you, evergreen, ever sun, ever moon.

  只有你,永远的绿,永远的太阳,永远的月亮。

  Your hands have already opened their delicate fists

  你的双手已经把小巧的双拳摊开,and let their soft drifting signs drop away;

  让移动的轻柔手势垂下,your eyes closed like two gray wings,你的双眼紧闭如一对灰色的翅膀,and I move

  我尾随而来,after, following the folding water you carry, that carries me away.

  尾随你带来带走我的起伏的水。

  The night, the world, the wind spin out their destiny.

  黑夜,世界和风都在延长各自的命运。

  Without you, I am your dream, only that, and that is all.

  没有你,我是你的梦,仅仅如此,如此而已。

Copyright©2003-2024xianxue.com版权所有